1. POSITION DETAILS
Coordinate and supervise trains/units turnaround and major maintenance activities safely, efficiently and in accordance with approved work processes, and HSEE standards in order to ensure that plant equipment and site infrastructure are maintained for safe operation, improved reliability, and minimal unplanned downtime.
3., Responsibilities and challenges:
1. Supervise process Trains turnarounds, equipment shutdowns and major maintenance activities within the approved plan. .
2. Support the scope challenge and scope freezing processes.
3. Identify and allocate the resources (materials, labour and equipment) required to perform maintenance activities.
4. Coordinate to arrange the necessary required tools, special tools, lifting tools for each job and replenish them whenever required
5. Raise, follow-up, obtain, manage and hold Permit to work (PTW) for job execution and supervise contractors on site as per OLNG HSSE standards and regulations.
6. Use the maintenance management systems to co-ordinate, distribute, task and execute work and ensure history data is entered and maintained.
7. Conduct regular spares reviews and raise stock materials proposals (SPF), where needed.
8. Maintain assigned activity history files in CMMS.
9. Participate in lessons learned process and provide a feedback on turnaround and major maintenance activities after completion.
10. Continuously look for opportunities to optimize turnaround scope, and plan and execute with low cost.
11. Ensure the execution of all activities pertaining to Major maintenance and Train Shutdown are adhered to HSSE policies of the complex
12. Assist the planners to develop a proper cost estimate of work scope and on the collection of the turnarounds work scope.
13. Utilize the training and learning opportunities provided by the organization to develop competencies in specialist areas and work towards self-development
4.QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, and working conditions
3.Extended working may be required during Shutdowns, Major Maintenance and exigency situations.
Note: To apply, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Last day of receiving applications is 3rd March 2016. If you have any queries regarding these vacancies, please contact Competence HR on +968 2469 4629/30